The Oriente

Monday, February 22, 2010

Haa! Today was an unusual day due to waking up at 6 30 (rare sight). But why? Cause it's the Orientation Day for Monash! Holy crap.

SY gave me a ride in the morning. Guess what! I got so nervous that i had stomach ache on the way there. Anyhow! It was great to attend this orientation. Some of the speeches were kinda lame, funny tho.

Cool thing, we get to meet the MUSA(s). I was like asking "Fionne, how did that guy even became the president of MUSA.." Bee Tee Doubleyoo, MUSA stands for Monash University Student Association. Well, awesome.

After the orientation, fionne sy shirley and me were like lining up at the "Yellow Banner Booth" to register for the Genting Highlands orientation event that will be held at somewhere in march! I don't know the exact date but i just signed up like nobody cares. It's free anyways. Just the 50 dollar deposit. lawl me.

Hmm.. went to the triangle building with jk jj chloe steph and pauline! Holy mama paparazi! Wolfman!



~This is Optimus Lin. I Send A Message
To All Survivors Around The Earth,
DO NOT WATCH THIS MOVIE!~


Yeah, please please please, do not watch this movie. Point number one, it scares you. Point number two, it only scares you. Point number 3, it's all about scaring you. I mean like, it's not horror at all! And also, those of you with heart attack, say "TIDAK" to wolfman.

Wow. The next thing that happened was finding all of us at my house. LOL. Pai Nin? I guess i got them bored to death. Hahaha!

And the other next thing i knew was that, i am darn sleepy. Hence, the mood/style of the post tonight. Good night.


0 comments:

Post a Comment