The Sucky Night

Friday, August 14, 2009

Guess what? We actually had a Taylor's Charity Carnival 2 days ago. Well, it was okay i guess. Just the dunking machine part. My Rm10 almost got conned. Ah well, its okay. I'll get over with it.

Anyway! Kim gave me her camcorder for editing the Lan video which is dued yesterday. We went to My Place (its actually her apartment name) to get everything and so i went back with Chloe.

Went home for naps and guess what happened after i woke up? The battery in kim's camcorder died! Blardy hell, it was already 6 o clock. I tried many ways to make it alive. Tried plucking different wires that connect to the plug and hopefully it works. However, it always ends with failure.

So, it was already 7 o clock and i thought i would just go to one utama and find some camera/photo shop with hope they could extract the videos for me. Well, mom fetched me there, and i spent almost half to one hour finding shops! *well, at first i found on the internet there's JVC(Kim's camcorder brand) shop at one utama. but the hell when i asked at the information counter, "sorry, we dont have this brand in our mall" oOo*

So i gotta go in shops by shops begging for extractions. Almost all of the shops dont bother helping or they dont wanna waste their inventory. Till i came to this shop, *forgotten the name* its located at old-wing. Dewd, i swear to god, this will be the last time begging someone. That guy is a Gay Lord! o.O Damn. I'm not sure under what circumstances, but he said he could open his stock of battery and use it to help me extract the videos! Wow! Im relieved! But, i was so gonna puke at the way he talk to me. Hand crossing, keep pointing with his finger here and there. And most of all! His fooking gay voice! WHAT! omgwthbbq (oh my god what the hell ba bi que)

Anyway, so i managed to get the videos and went home. But its already 9 o clock. Still, there's like.. 70% more of the video to be edited! @#$% The sucky night began. I kept rushing the videos till 6 30 am. =.= The next day, i felt like my ancestors are controlling my body. All i could think of is sleeping. This is lame! I am not gonna do that again!

0 comments:

Post a Comment