Woot a 17 night?

Saturday, June 6, 2009


Anyway, gotta say this. Third day of holiday, i'm already crying for Boredom.

By the way, went ou yesterday for a movie at.. 7.50pm? Laughed-out-loud-ed. And guess what we watched?



To tell the truth. I thought it was not bad : ) Well, "classical-type" of moral values ^.~ and awesome scenes of Zac as well : o Oh, i loved the slapping scene, if you don't mind : ) Anyway, i would give an overall rate of 7.5/10 ^.~

Good. I actually tried to shop for my prom shirt. Well, glad that wk was there. He is a PRO. I mean, PROOOO : ) And yeah. At first we went to Padini and saw a black with white. Wow. Really good. Unfortunately my body is too small to fit in that m-size, which is the smallest they had. I had no idea why. >.> We stopped by Topman.. This is really cool. We found a purple shirt. Well they gave good comments. Haha~ Double unfortunate. It cost like a hundred lolipops for me. Ah well, i guess i'll just go around one more time today. Since it's a god-damn holiday and there's like.. what to do? Okay. time for jogging. -Rawr-

0 comments:

Post a Comment