So The Shit

Saturday, July 18, 2009

HAHA! Finally. It's alive again. Something horrible happened yesterday. Ill just start off by leaving Pizza Hut at 2. Cause we were having pizzas for lunch with, Steph, her friend, her friend, her friend and her friend. So! As usual, walking from main campus to TBS like other happy boy does. Halfway walking.. *snaps!* my left slipper is dead! At this very moment, i stared at it for like.. almost 50 seconds? =.=

Then, my adventure started from this 7-eleven shop. At first i tried dragging.. like a legless idiot. Seriously, when ppl saw me, i am certainly sure they were like, the hell is wrong with this leg dragger? When i couldn't take it anymore, i started going in shops and offices.. "Sir, do you have an extra pair of shoes or slippers that i could borrow? Mine is.. expired" all they answered was "No", "Im sorry son, *shows the No-headshake*" or some before i even asked, "Sorry, I'm not interested in your products". Damn! What? Will i con your slippers? Fart you babeh.

Anyway, i finally came to this.. office.. left to uh.. Paparich? Forgotten. I WAS SO LUCKY! Like the previous actions,

"Sir, do you have a....?" So, he was an indian uncle. Some manager i guess.
"Hold on, let me check the store at the back, come with me" *followed him to the store, and he checks*
"Erm, well i dont find one.."
I was back to the sad-mode when he suddenly..
"Let me see your slipper"
So i showed him with the =.= face
"Ahhhh. ill try help you with that"
Then he went inside the office room and took some rubber bands. Honestly, i was like, Wow! why didn't i thought of it! He managed to make a not so that the slipper wont come out temporarily. I thanked him enough that i said.. "I'll come visit you sometime"

So, i started walking carefully.. YAY! I managed to walk again! I bet someone will be thinking, "The Zombie is alive!" However, i only managed to get pass a few shops before it snapped again. Bloody haven. I guess the rubber bands don't work no more. I kept sitting by the corridor and tried tying back again. Well, now i wonder how did he do it? Cause everytime i tied back, it only took me like.. 3 to 4 steps before it snapped again? God..

Ahh well.. untill i reached the shop beside Salmon Steak, i gave up with the stupid slipper. I can't drag my foot up the steps and down the steps, i can't drag my foot across the road cause the bicycle might hit me and im dead, i can't.. what else more? So, i took the slipper with my hand, and ran left-bare-footed. Now, why i ran? Cause the road is friggin hot!! Oh my jesus.. I reached TBS at last. I swear to god, this Pui Yan was staring at me as if i'm from Mars. Then Chloe came. I was like, "I am so gonna write something in my blog" Good thing i get to go up the bus on time =.= Guess what. I found a dustbin in the bus and that's where my left slipper will be living forever! Har Har Har.

Then, i called my mom to pick me up at the bus-stop. When i went in the car, i double swore to god, she also stared at me as if i'm another Pluto alien =.=

So that's that. I am so gonna buy a new slippers! Rawr!

0 comments:

Post a Comment